Graham Putnam & Mahoney Funeral Parlors are proud and honored to serve families of all cultures and beliefs with compassion, care and dignity. We offer a wide selection of services which gives you and your family choices to create a personalized funeral to remember your loved one. By personalizing the funeral, you are celebrating a unique life lived in a warm and comforting way.
The following are some choices to personalize a funeral which creates a loving memory and tribute of your loved one. From your selection of music to showing their hobbies, interests and photographs are just some of the ways to reflect their personality. This will create an everlasting memory.
Whether you decide on a Traditional Funeral, Cremation or Burial at Sea Services, our funeral home will guide you every step of the way.
The Services We Provide Are:
- Making all the necessary arrangements for transportation (removal of the deceased from the place of death) to the funeral home and transportation to the cemetery
- Care and custody of the deceased which includes embalming and preparation for a Funeral and Cremation Service
- Arranging the funeral with the family whether it be for a Traditional Service, Cremation or Burial at Sea Services
- Obtaining the burial permit and death certificates
- Placing a death notice and obituary into newspapers
- Providing a guest book register and prayer cards for the family
- Ordering floral tributes if requested by the family
- Coordinating all the details with the church and clergy
- Notifying the cemetery caretaker to prepare for the grave opening and closing
- Arranging for transportation for you and your family prior to, during and after the funeral
- Supervision of the Funeral and Memorial Service
- Assisting with the filing for Social Security and Veterans benefits
- Coordinating all the necessary arrangements if a death occurs out of state which includes transportation back to our funeral home, funeral service and burial
- Arranging for the scattering of cremated remains at sea or body burial at sea
- Helping families with Planning Ahead their funeral arrangements in advance